According to one recent survey, hospitals and health systems are no longer questioning the value – or desire – for Patient-Generated Health Data (PGHD). In fact, they are demanding it. Indeed, a 2018 HIMSS Media report found that 90 percent of those incorporating wearable devices in their workflow see it as a technology strategy that can positively impact chronic disease management.
This report covers:
- Top three clinical reasons for incorporating wearables
- Going beyond chronic-care management
- Overcoming barriers with health coaching
- Improving patient motivation and self-care
- The future of PHGD and wearables