AI is not coming for your job, but you will get the best return on investment possible – your time. Not only does real AI accelerate outcomes, it can also positively contribute to network performance, service assurance, and user experience.
Meet Marvis, the Virtual Network Assistant that can troubleshoot your network 24/7, interact with you in a natural language, and provide actionable insights across the user device, WLAN, LAN, WAN, and into the cloud.
Distilling network complexity and issues down to simple insights and actions, Marvis is the only AI/ML engine to answer every support ticket that comes into the system. Transforming network operations from reactive troubleshooting to proactive remediation, Marvis empowers organizations to manage IT operations at scale with efficiency and accuracy. Marvis provides you with:
- An interface that uses natural language to understand user intent, like Google Home and Amazon Alexa.
- Automatic actions and recommendations to proactively fix an issue before users know it exists.
- An inside-out view of the network, from the device’s perspective.
- Real-time insights and simplified troubleshooting at the client, device, and site level.
- AI-driven support validated by Mist AI.
Download the guide now and learn how to augment your team with Marvis, the Virtual Network Assistant.